Brian Beckman’s – The Physics of Racing.
10. Grip Angle
14. Why Smoothness?
17. “Slow-in, Fast-out!” or, Advanced Analysis of the Racing Line
18. “Slow-in, Fast-out!” or, Advanced Analysis of the Racing Line, Continued
19. Space, Time, and Rubber
20. Four-Point Statics
21. The Magic Formula: Longitudinal Version
22. The Magic Formula: Lateral Version
23. Trail Braking
24. Combination Slip
25. Combination Grip
26. The Driving Wheel, Chapter I
27. Four-Wheel Weight Transfer
28. Hazards of Integration
29. A Magical Trick
You can download the PDF of Physics of Racing
The “Physics of Racing” is a set of free articles. This means that you are granted a perpetual, transferable, royalty-free license to copy, print, distribute, reformat, host and post the articles in any form, electronic or other. You are asked only that you (1) do not change the content or attribution (that is, the author’s name) (2) do not charge money for copies in any form (3) do not restrict the ability or rights of others to copy these articles freely.